PERSEVERANCE CREEK ADVENTURE HIKE
As low as:
$95.00 / person(at 4:1 ratio)
Get in touch and we will schedule a trip for you!
Start a new trip
Start a new trip
A perfect half-day adventure for families. Explore forest trails and enjoy a roped creek descent past beautiful pools.
- 1 half-day with an ACMG-certified guide
- Group gear (communication and emergency equipment)
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Personal equipment
Questions? Check out our FAQ page for details about our booking and cancellation policy, and other commonly asked questions.
Exact timing will depend on the conditions of the day and the group in question.
We typically run our day hikes from the beginning of May through to the end of October.
Exact meeting details will be provided in a pre-trip email sent one-week prior to your course.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page for details, or send us an email.
These hikes are intended to be widely accessible, however, participants should be prepared to:
- Spend a half-day outside in variable conditions (see gear list)
- Hike for up to 4 hours carry approximately 7kg uphill
Questions about the suitability of this trip? Send us an email. We’re happy to set up private trips to suit your needs whenever possible.
The list provided aims to prepare you to be comfortable in the field regardless of the weather. Please ensure that all your gear is functioning and in proper repair.
- Mid-weight jacket, wool, fleece, synthetic or down
- T-shirt or long-sleeved shirt (white or other light colour), synthetic and/or light cotton in summer for cooling
- Hiking pants, nylon or similar (ideally tough enough to resist tearing on bushes)
- Rain gear (jacket and pants)
- Toque or hat
- Gloves (plus a spare if weather is wet)
- Hiking socks - merino wool is best
- Hiking boots
- SPF lip balm
- Small personal first aid kit (blister kit)
- Water bottle (2L capacity)
- Lunch (prepared ahead of time and consumable on the go)
- Camera or phone (optional)
- Thermos (optional)
- Backpack (30L or large enough to fit the items on this list)
Questions about gear? Check out our FAQ page for details or send us an email.
There are currently no testimonials for this trip yet.